Do you need financial assistance for your study? Here we’ll briefly discuss about Diya Pakistan Foundation Need Based Study Stipends Scholarships. In Pakistan Diya Pakistan offers study stipend scholarships to all deserving students. Therefore, if you are a student, who can’t afford his/her study expense, this update is for you.
All Need Based Students Stipends Scholarships in Pakistan
According to Diya Pakistan, it has awarded 35000 study scholarships in 2017 and same in 2018. Look into following chart for yearly Funds Raised & awarded scholarships.
What Diya Pakistan says itself?Diya is a lamp (in Urdu), a symbol of light and thereby Hope. Since 1988, Diya has reached out to talented, financially distressed students with more than 280,000 merit scholarships value in excess of Rs. 570 million (US$ 5.7 million), enabling them to continue their education. The impact is eye opening.
Watch following video for full introduction of Diya Pakistan.
280,000+ scholarships awarded to financially distressed students across Pakistan. Rs 570 million+ in merit scholarships. 700 network of schools and colleges across rural and urban Pakistan.
Rahnuma is an other unique program which incentivizes high performing students by offering continuous scholarships throughout their academic career. This program initiated in 2010 and awards exceptional students who maintain strong academic performance.
In addition, Diya Pakistan maintains complete record of its financial affairs since its inception. An internationally renowned Big 4 accounting firm, KPMG Pakistan performs annual audit. Audited Financial Statements (Download).
What is Eligibility Criteria for Diya Pakistan Foundation Need Based Study Stipends Scholarships
- Students must secured at least 60% marks at all levels.
- Diya Pakistan gives scholarships in Government institutes only.
What is Ineligibility Criteria;
- Students getting scholarship more than Rs. 25000 per anum from other organization are not eligible for Diya Scholarship.
- Ph.D and M.Phil students are not eligible for Diya Scholarship, however, direct M.Phil after Graduation are eligible.
- M.Phil after M.A/M.Sc/MS are not eligible
- Students studying in private institutions are not eligible
How to Apply for Diya Pakistan Foundation Need Based Study Stipends Scholarships
NOTE: First of all send your simple application to Diya Pakistan at
[email protected] , in this application explain why and how you deserve scholarship. After 1-2 weeks you’ll get a reply with your case number, which you’ll need in further steps. Don’t proceed further until you get your case number.
Once your application is submitted you will get a “Case Number” please refer it in your emails. Now you provide scan documents (mentioned below) through email within 30 days, Otherwise the Application data will be deleted from system.
Read the following updated information before applying;
- Talented and deserving students will apply through their University/College/Schools/Institutes.
- Download Enrollment and Attestation Forms, after carefully filling, get attested form your institution’s head. (Download Enrollment Form here & Attestation Form here)
- Make a scan of all applicable original documents (listed below) in color format, attach it with email (Check email format below)
Incomplete forms are not acceptable. Write “N/A” if not applicable but don’t leave blank. Write exactly about your father occupation and your sibling details.
List of scanned documents required from New Applicants (First time applying):
- Head of Institute Attestation Form (HOI) 2016-17 (Download here)
- Applicant’s CNIC
- Father CNIC
- Mother CNIC
- All Previous Degrees Certificates
- All University Semester / Yearly results certificates where result is declared.
- Guardian’s CNIC (if other than applicant’s parents)
- Family Registration Certificate form NADRA
- Hifz Certificate (if you are Hafiz Al-Quran, 5% marks will be given additional)
- Disability Certificate (If exists)
- Fee Receipts or Bank Challan for current year.
- Salary Slip (If guardian is employee)
- Pension document , showing name page and pension amount page. (If guardian is pensioner)
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying. (Only for those whose father/guardian is non-salary person) (Download here)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if available.
- If you studied in Private College at Intermediate Level then provide Fee receipt or Payment Certificate from College about your dues.
When you’ll get Scholarship?
It may take 30 to 45 days to review your application with scans and status of your application will be sent to you. Status of application will be updated in email as Clarify, Incomplete, Complete , Not Accepted, Approved, Received Cases. Please check status of your application on weekly basis.
After approval cheque will be despatched at your Institute postal address. After verification it will be handed over to you. You can encash the cheque at any Mezan Bank Branch by showing your original NIC Card and providing NIC Copy to the bank.
Scholarship is paid fiscal yearly basis from 1st July xx to 30 June xx. Student may apply for renewal next year if course continues.
Students can never apply again in any case, if his/her case was “Not Accepted” previously or who provided fake/modified/cut_paste documents / information. If you have problem regarding submitting any required document, please explain it. Do not make forged document.
Diya Pakistan Official Contact Info:
Address : Diya Head Office 1304/474, Hasan Street, Defence Road, New Lalazar, Rawalpindi 46000, Pakistan. E-Mail : [email protected] Tel : +92.51.515.7773 Website : https://www.diyapak.org/
If you face problem or have any query, don’t hesitate to comment below or contact us.