GCUF has just announced it’s MA MSc Admissions Schedule for 2nd Annual 2018. Therefore, if you want get admission in GCUF MA or MSc, keep reading for complete information.
GCUF MA MSc Admissions Schedule 2nd Annual 2018
Schedule for the submission of Examination Forms of MA/M.Sc 2nd Annual Examination 2018 for Affiliated Colleges / Private Candidates
- The affiliated colleges are requested to submit seprate fee draft for each degree/ schedule. The draft must be within the schedule dates
- The check and resolve any query related to admission forms, all admission forms must be submitted through responsible college officials
- Admission forms through any courier service shall not be acceptable
- Only online admission forms will be accepted
|Schedule||From||To||MA Per Part||MA Composite||M.Sc Part Wise||M.Sc Composite|
Note: The candidates, who registered themselves for session 1st annual 2019, are not eligible to apply through this schedule. The student who appeared in MA / MSc 1st annual examination 2018, their schedule will be announced later on. For any updating regarding examinations schedule please visit GCUF website.
How to Apply?
Private students can submit admission application online, on this link.
If you have account, just put in your Registration number and CNIC number to login. But, if you are new applicant then click on Registration/Signup and go through following steps:
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Print computer generated application and fee voucher
- Submit the Fee in Bank
- Attach required documents with application form and submit in GCUF Registration Branch
Affiliated colleges can also submit applications online, on this link.