Good news for all those government teachers, who wish to get transferred to their desired school. As, govt uplifts Ban on Teachers Transfers – Policy 2020. Punjab govt decides to relax ban on transfers from the start of June to 31st of July, 2020.
Govt Uplifts Ban on Teachers Transfers – Policy 2020
Punjab govt accepts all transfer applications via online system i.e SIS Punjab App or SEDHr. Moreover, applicant must have completed & verified his/her online profile on SIS Punjab App or SEDHr. Therefore, before in order to submit online transfer application, you must complete & verify your profile. In order to complete / change / verify your profile, contact to your first authority i.e Headmaster / AEO / Deputy DEO / DEO.
Punjab govt decides to relax on transfer ban under Transfer Policy 2013 with Amendments upto 2016. The only thing which has been changed is the application procedure.
Application Submission Procedure for Teachers Transfers 2020
In order to submit transfer application, keep in mind following key points;
- Transfer/Posting in SED will only be made through on-line system, throughout lifting of ban on transfers. Furthermore, transfer of categories of widows, divorced, disabled, wedlock & mutual are exempted from ban & will even be continued through the year.
- Teachers / Educators will apply on-line for transfer through their login by using their username & password on E-Transfer System. In this regard they will even attach relevant paperwork with their on-line application. The concerned Transferring Authority will get verification of the paperwork from concerned issuing authority.
- Tentative ranking lists, objections & final ranking lists will be displayed on E-Transfer portal.
- Teachers / Educators can elevate objections against his / her personal ranking or other Teachers / Educators ranking.
- Teachers / Educators will reply to the objections at E-Transfer portal & will also attach documentary proof with their reply.
- E-Transfer System will generate OR coded orders of successful candidates
Ranking Criteria for Teachers Transfers 2020
The ranking criteria under which teachers merit lists will be prepared is as under;
|Phenomenon||Marks / Ratio in Ranking||Special Note (If any)|
|Academic Results||40 Marks||May be deleted this time|
|Service in far Flung Area||50 Marks (Distance 20 Marks & Stay 30 Marks)||Distance will be counted from school to school i.e. the school from which transfer is requested to the school in which transfer is required.|
|Seniority||10 Marks||20 marks are proposed this time|
|Wedlock / Marriage Basis||15 Marks||These marks will be admissible within the District|
|Compassionate Grounds||15 Marks||Nothing|
Ranking Criteria for Administrative Officers Transfers 2020
|Phenomenon||Marks / Ratio in Ranking||Special Note (If any)|
|Academic Results||40 Marks||Academic Qualification 15 Marks & Performance 15 Marks|
|Administrative Experience||10 Marks||20 marks are proposed this time|
Some Other Important Points of Policy 2020
- Computer Teacher may be allowed transfer against vacant post of computer teacher subject to following conditions:
- A computer lab is available in the requested school
- Minimum 60 students (Science/Arts) are enrolled in 9th & 10th class in the requested school
- The minimum tenure in school for all categories of Teachers / Educators / Head Teachers / Subject Specialists will be one year.
- Under Wedlock Policy female / male teachers may be allowed transfers / postings during ban at the places of postings of their spouses without imposing condition of tenure at their places of postings subject to documents verification. Married female teachers may be allowed one time dispensation for transfer during ban against a vacancy without imposing condition of tenure.
- Educators may be transferred against equivalent regular post i.e. ESE (Arts) against the post of PST (Arts).
- A teacher who has less than one year service before superannuation cannot apply tor mutual transfer.
Transfer Criteria for Primary School Teachers
While transferring Teachers / Educators in schools, STR & the need of the school shall be observed in letter & spirit. No transfer will be allowed in low STR school even if vacant posts are available. An example is given as under;
|Status of Primary School in which Transfer is Requested||Minimum Strength of Students in the School||Remarks|
|2 PSTs / ESEs are working & 2 posts are Vacant||More than 40||3rd PST / ESE can be transferred, but he/she will have to maintain the students’ strength.|
|3 PSTs / ESEs are working & 1 post is Vacant||More than 80||4th PST / ESE can be transferred, but he/she will have to maintain the students strength.|
Final Points of Transfer Policy 2020
- As one time dispensation during entire service after post induction marriage / wedlock / disable / special female /male regular/ contractual teachers of following categories may be transferred against vacancy before completing required tenure for transfer;
- Primary School Teacher
- Elementary School Teacher
- Secondary School Teacher
- SS / Headmistress
- Dy. Headmistress
- SSS/ Sr. HM / Dy. DEO / Principal
- If the spouse or child of female teacher , educators of the categories as mentioned in para-2(xii (a) above Is disabled then she may also be allowed one time dispensation (or transfer during ban before completing three years tenure In present school subject to provision of disability medical certificate regarding her spouse or child issued by Medical Board.
- There is acute shortage of Head Teachers in High / Higher Secondary Schools in School Education Department, to meet with the shortage of Head Teachers in School Education Department. Upon promotion of Subject Specialist from BS-17 to BS-18 & BS-18 to BS-19 of Senior Subject Specialists of the subjects of English, Urdu, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science,Commerce & Economics may be posted as Senior Subject Specialist of their relevant subjects & upon promotion of Subject Specialist from BS-17 to BS-18 & BS-18 to BS-19 of Senior Subject Specialist of the remaining subjects.They may be posted as Senior Headmaster / Senior Headmistress & Principal of High Schools / Higher Secondary Schools.
- The condition of home district & home Tehsil is no more applicable & officers (Male & Female) can be posted as CEOs, DEOs (Male / Female) & Deputy DEOs (Male / Female) In their home district and home Tehsil.
That’s all about “Govt Uplifts Ban on Teachers Transfers – Policy 2020”. In case of further query, feel free to comment or contact us.
★ Get Updates Straight into Your Email Inbox ★