Here you can find complete detail regarding Morocco Scholarship Program for Pakistani Students 2019-20. With Morocco Scholarship Program, Pakistani students can get admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions 2019-20.
Morocco Scholarship Program for Pakistani Students 2019-20
The Moroccan Agency of International Cooperation (AMCI) offers scholarships to the Pakistani students. Scholarships are basically for admission in the Moroccan Public Institutions of Higher, Technical & Vocational Education. As, the title clears, scholarships are for the academic year 2019-20 in Bachelors, Masters & PhD.
What is Eligibility Criteria?
In order to get the scholarship, students needs to fulfill following eligibility criteria;
- Applicant must be a Pakistani or AJK national. Also, permanent resident of Pakistan or AJK. No dual nationality is acceptable.
- As the mode of communication is French language, therefore, those who do not have sufficient level of French language, need to take language upgrade course in first academic year & after successfully passing language course, can be enrolled in degree program.
- No repetition in language course is allowed. Linguistic fields, Arabic literature & Islamic studies are taught in Arabic & applicants of these fields have to learn Arabic.
- Selected scholar shall be available to start his/her academic studies in the Moroccan Universities by the start of the academic year in September/October 2019.
- By closing date of application, applicant must hold a minimum of 12 years higher secondary school certificate for Undergraduate program, 16 years of education in relevant fields of study for Master’s program and postgraduate qualification (18 years of education) in the relevant field of study for admission in PhD Programmes in respective Moroccan University.
- Applicant shall not currently be availing any other scholarship.
- Applicants must fulfill other requirements set by the concerned university in Morocco.
- The candidate must not be suspended from Kingdom of Morocco earlier due to any criminal activity.
What is Application Procedure?
In order to apply for Morocco Scholarship Program for Pakistani Students 2019-20, go through following steps;
- For the convenience of applicants, Un-Official English Translation of French form is uploaded on this SEDiNFO.NET. You can download Un-Official English translated form at the end of this page.
- Applicants need to download & fill official AMCI application form available in French at the end of this page. Please note that AMCI application form is in French language, but, the applicant needs to fill his/her particulars in English language for consideration of HEC & AMCI.
- Apply through HEC online application portal i.e. http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. Fill out the online application complete in all respect. After successful submission of the application form, get it’s printed copy & attach the payment receipt of Rs.300/- with HEC Application form only. All payments are to be made to HEC through HBL online facility. This facility is available in all branches of Habib Bank Ltd. A separate bank Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Sector H-9, Shalimar Branch, Islamabad is being maintained for online transfer of fee to HEC.
- HEC reserves the right to conduct interviews of initially shortlisted candidates.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of AMCI application form (French language form filled in English) along with required documents as mentioned at page-2 of the application form (PDF file), in Spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form with original fee receipt separately in Spiral binding, on or before, 16th August, 2019 on the address given below:
In-charge Learning Opportunities Abroad
HRD Division, Higher Education Commission
Sector H-8, Islamabad
E-mail: [email protected]
What is the Deadline to Submit Applications?
The deadlines of receipt of applications at HEC is 16th August, 2019. Since, this scholarship is offered by the Moroccan Government, hence, NO additional financial responsibility will be on part of the Higher Education Commission Islamabad.
Important Note Regarding Morocco Scholarship Program for Pakistani Students 2019-20:
It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, Nursing Council etc.
Note: It is advised in your own interest not to apply if your desired program is not accredited by the respective council.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Question: How to apply online at HEC?
Create profile and Apply online at HEC website by http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa. Find Scholarships & grants section on left side of website and then click on learning opportunities abroad.
Question: How to find university & program?
Visit following sites and first find your desired University and then desired program.
Question: How to fill AMCI application form?
Candidate can compare both English & French forms and then fill French application form in English.
Question: What will be the solution in case of any problem during printing applications after submission of online form?
Any applicant can download or print applications from pop-up blocks in case of any problem after submission of application. The file will be downloaded in PDF format.
Download Forms Now:
That’s all about Morocco Scholarship Program for Pakistani Students 2019-20. In case of any further query, feel free to comment below or contact us.