Are you looking for scholarships? You are at right place. Here is new Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships for Inter Graduation and Master Level. You are at the right place, if you are inter, graduation or master level student and want to get scholarship.
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships for Inter Graduation and Master Level
Overseas Pakistanis Foundation (OPF) recently announced scholarship for you. You can find here, complete detail about announced OPS scholarship. Scholarships eligibility criteria, application submission procedure and timeline.
In this regard, Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has agreed to provide OPF its technical, logistic and manpower support for the establishment of Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund (OPEF). PEEF will assist OPF in disbursement of scholarships throughout Pakistan.
NOTE: Scholarship is only for those students, whose parents (father/mother) have been member of Overseas Employees Foundation. If you are one of them then please continue reading for further details.
What OPS Says:
In order to expand existing scholarship programs of Overseas Pakistanis Foundation to provide financial support to a larger number of children of overseas Pakistanis, Board of Governors, in its 139th meeting approved in principle, the creation Overseas Pakistanis Education Fund (OPEF) as a pilot project for current financial year, for local students overseas Pakistanis only. The Board also approved an allocation of Rs. 30 Million in the next financial year budget for award of scholarship to children of overseas Pakistanis studying in Pakistan, with special focus on eligibility criteria. In this regard a comprehensive presentation including working methodology of the program was already presented to Board of Governors.
Scholarship amount that OPS Offers:
|FOR STUDENTS STUDY IN||MONTHLY STIPPEND FOR DAY SCHOLAR (RS.)||MONTHLY STIPEND FOR BOARDERS (RS.)|
|Intermediate Level||Rs. 1,500/-||Rs. 3,000/-|
|Graduation (B.A, B.Sc)||Rs. 25,00/-||Rs. 4,000/-|
|Professional Degree / Courses (BS, B.Sc. Hons., MBBS, Engineering, B.Com, IT, etc.)||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 45,00/-|
|Master Level (Public Sector Universities)||Rs. 3,000/-||Rs. 5,000/-|
Note: For Master level students following fee will also be paid:
- Admission Fee & Registration Fee
- Tuition Fee
- Examination Fee
- Lab fee
- Thesis fee (where applicable)
Eligibility Criteria for getting Overseas Pakistanis Foundation OPF Scholarships for Inter, Graduation and Master Level
- Father/Mother of the applicant must be registered member of OPF (Valid for 3 years after permanent return)
- Monthly income of parents should be equal or less than Rs. 10,0000/-
- Applicant should be a regular student of an educational institution affiliated with/recognized by local Boarder/Universities/HEC.
- Intermediate scholarships, applicant must have secured minimum 60% marks in his/her last SSC Board exam.
- Graduation Level scholarships, applicant must have minimum minimum 60% marks in his/her last HSSC Board exam .
- Master Level scholarships, applicant must have minimum 60% marks or minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/BSc/B.Com/BS/BBA etc.
- Provincial Domicile.
- The children of deceased registered OP’s are also eligible to apply in case his/her parent has died within 03 years before the last date of the advertisement.
- Not availing any other scholarship during the current academic year.