Here you can get complete information regarding recently announced PEEF Master Level Scholarship Fully Funded and Monthly Stipend. The Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) has recently announced scholarship for Master Level Students.
PEEF Master Level Scholarship Fully Funded and Monthly Stipend
In addition, with complete information, you can also download all forms and other required documents file for PEEF Master Level Scholarship Fully Funded and Monthly Stipend. Continue reading the page for further information.
What is the Eligibility Criteria for PEEF Master’s level scholarship?
The students must have:
- Punjab domicile
- Secured at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/ BSc/ BCOM/ BS/ BBA etc. examination held in 2016 / 2017 / 2018 (annual) in Punjab.
- Secured admission as a fulltime student in the current academic year (2018-19) in a partner university
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session (where applicable) and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF Master’s scholarships.
- Declared monthly income of parents (from all sources) is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
- Children of Government employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from the condition of income, if salary is only source of income.
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks are also exempted from the condition of income limit
- Besides fulfilling PEEF eligibility criteria, the prospective student must qualify the merit and need criteria of the respective University / government post graduate college.
Which students are not eligible for PEEF Master’s level scholarship?
- Students who have already passed / got MA / MSc / MS / MPhil etc. degree.
- Marks improvers or students who have passed examination in supplementary session.
- Students who have passed the aforementioned examination with grace marks (*).
- Availing any other educational scholarship during the current academic year.
- Beneficiary of Prime Minister Fee Reimbursement.
How To Apply for PEEF Master’s level scholarship?
In order to apply, go through following steps:
- PEEF has allocated scholarship quotas to all the partner universities and all government post graduate colleges of Punjab.
- Please download the scholarship application form from PEEF website and submit the duly filled scholarship application form to respective university / post graduate college (The scholarship application forms can also be downloaded at the end of the page or click here)
- Scholarship application forms submitted directly to PEEF shall not be entertained.
What is Scholarship Stipend?
Following monthly scholarship stipend rates are admissible for the year 2018-19:
- Payment of 100% tuition fees (As per PEEF Master’s level scholarship policy)
- PEEF will also pay scholarship stipend to the selected scholars at the following rates.
- Day scholar Rs. 3,000/- per month.
- Boarder Rs. 5,000/- per month.
How Scholarship Stipends Disbursed?
PEEF scholarship stipends are disbursed on biannual basis. The calculation of tuition fee is made on the basis of information provided by the Partner University.
The next scholarship installment is released on the basis of acknowledgement of the previous scholarship stipend and satisfactory academic performance and scholar assessment report submitted by the university / degree awarding institution.
What is the duration Of the Scholarship?
PEEF scholarships are awarded till the completion of the degree course the student is enrolled in. However, if the student fails to maintain the required / satisfactory academic performance level, or is involved in any non-disciplinary act; the University/ or the PEEF, reserve the right to cancel the scholarship.
Download all following files and get printed