Are you looking for Teachers Rationalization Policy? Here you can find latest Teachers Rationalization Policy October 2019 Detail. Recently, Punjab government announced teachers rationalization. According to the new policy all surplus teachers will be transferred to the schools where there teachers are in less in number.
Teachers Rationalization Policy October 2019 Detail
The Government of the Punjab finalizes the rationalization policy for teachers. You can also download complete rationalization policy 2019 at the end of the page or click here to jump to download.
According to the rationalization policy, the most important points are as under;
- Minimum of 3 teachers shall be available in each primary school across the province.
- The transfer & appointment of over 400,000 teachers in the province shall be made in 48 thousands schools in the province.
- In middle schools, minimum of 5 to 7 teachers shall be appointment for each section out of which teacher for drawing will be compulsory.
- A single teacher will be available for Nursery & Class-I of classes with enrollment up to 50.
The new policy is to give a reasonable workload to every teacher & to ensure a feasible enrollment for each school. Hence, the surplus staff of the schools will be shifted to the schools with deficient staff.
For high schools, one IT teacher will be available with four other senior teachers.
Major Features of Rationalization policy for teachers appointment;
- Student Teacher Ratio 1 : 40
- A single teacher will be appointed for Nursery and class-I of classes with enrollment up to 50.
- Elementary School up to enrollment of 135 for Class VI to VIII shall be considered single section school.
- A single section Elementary School cannot retain more than the following staff;
- SST/Head Teacher (only for file, School) =01
- EST (PET) =01
- ESTs (AT/OT) =01
- ESTs (Science/SV/Eng/General/Arts) =03
- In a single section school of 9th and 10th class, SSTs will be provided with the following break-up:
- SST (Computer Science} 01
- SSTs (Science/Math-phy/Bio-Chem) 01
- SST (Arts/English) 02
- At least one SST (Sc) should be available to every single section High School.
- In case of more than one section SST (Sc) may be provided as per criteria.
- Preferably the subject of General Science should be taught by the SSTs (Science) where available subject to
- work load.
- Vacant posts of SST (Arts) converts into SST (Math-Phy / Bio-Chem/ Eng) on need basis.
- The post of IT- Teacher/SST (Computer Science) is not rationalize.
- Additional SSTs will be calculated @ 11/2 SSTs per section of 45 students.
- If enrollment of the school is more than 1000, one additional post of PET may be provided through rationalization
- High / Higher Secondary schools will retain the Class-IV employees on the basis of enrollment with the following break-up:
- 1. Enrollment upto 500 : Maximum 05
- 2. Enrollment upto 100 : Maximum 07
- 3. Enrollment upto 1500 : Maximum 09
- 4. Enrollment above 1500 : 11
Check Schools under Rationalization, Schools with Surplus & Deficient Teachers
You can easily check all Punjab’s schools with Surplus & Deficient Teachers. Moreover, you can also check number of extra or less teachers. In order to check any school’s rationalization detail, go through following steps;
- Go to this official SED link
- On the official link, click on “Rationalization” tab.
- Next, you’ve to choose your district from drop down menu, as shown below
- In any particular district, you can see all under rationalization schools list.
- Just click on required school to see further details.
That’s all about Teachers Rationalization Policy October 2019 Detail. In case of any query, feel free to comment below or contact us.