Here you can find Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Program Complete Detail 2019. Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Program 2019 is one of the major plans of Prime Minister Imran Khan. This scheme aims to provide a house to each & every Pakistani. Although, there are some terms & conditions too.
Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme Program Complete Detail 2019
NOTE: Registration for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme has started since 15th July, 2019 & will continue for next 3 months.
How to Register for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme?
Go through following two easy steps to complete your registration for Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme;
- First of all pay registration fee Rs. 250. Registration fee can be paid either using a credit / debit card OR by visiting any e-Sahulat, JazzCash or easyPaisa franchise. (THE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE)
- After Fee payment applicant can fill the form online registration form at this https://nphp.nadra.gov.pk/nphponline/ link. OR visit any nearest NADRA e-Sahulat frenchise, where online form filling facility has been provided without any additional charges.
NOTE: Applicants who have already applied, they may not need to apply again.
What are Terms & Conditions?
- Computerized National Identity Card is mandatory to apply.
- Only one member of a family (Self, Spouse & dependent children) can apply for the registration.
- Naya Pakistan Housing program is for general public, therefore families without any house in their name shall be preferred.
Who is eligible for this scheme?
This program is available to all citizens of Pakistan holding a valid CNIC. Interested Pakistani citizens from all districts of Pakistan can apply for Naya Pakistan Housing Program.
Where can you pay the fees?
You can pay the fee by one of the following two options;
- Pay online by using your credit / debit card.
- The fees can be paid at any e-Sahulat, JazzCash or easyPaisa shop / franchise. To locate your nearest e-Sahulat Franchisee, click here. To locate your nearest JazzCash or easyPaisa shop / franchise, click here.
How many people can apply in my family?
Only one member of a family (Self, Spouse & dependent children) can apply for the registration. Multiple applications against a single CNIC are not allowed.
What if you lose your registration receipt?
If you lose your receipt, you can retrieve & print from this official online link.
That’s all about Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme 2019. In case of any query, feel free to comment or contact us.