Complete information of Punjab Government’s Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarships Program 2021. How to Apply, Eligibility Criteria, Last Date to submit online application form. Scholarships’ Program is for Intermediate & Bachelor students of Punjab province. In addition, all Govt. Colleges & Universities students can apply for this education scholarships program.
Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarships Program 2021
One of the best steps of Punjab Govt. is Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarships Program 2021 for needy students. Moreover, with the help of this program, students will be able to complete their studies. As well as, the scholarship program will motivate the students to achieve higher marks with ease.
Eligibility Criteria for Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarships Program 2021
The Eligibility Criteria for Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarships Program 2021 is as under;
For Intermediate Level Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible at Intermediate Level for Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarships Program 2021, inter students need to fulfil the following conditions;
- Applicant must be a citizen of Punjab Province
- Student must be from Public College
- Matric must have done from a Public School
- Applicant must secured at least 60% marks in Matric exam
- Must have passed Matric in the years 2019 or 2020
- Student must not be availing any other scholarship
For Need Based Scholarships
In case of need based scholarship, the eligibility criteria for Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarships Program 2021 is as under;
- Income of parents must be less than or equal to Rs. 25,000/- per month
- Parents must not own more than 5 acres of agricultural land or 5 Marla urban property
For Merit Based Scholarships
There are a certain number of merit-based scholarships in each district. According to that number, top students with respect to marks obtained in SSC (also enrolled in public colleges) will be awarded these scholarships.
Scholarships Distribution Criteria
The distribution criteria of scholarships is as under;
- 50% Merit-based, 50% need-based scholarships
- Fair gender distribution
- Students of Science & Humanities groups on the ratio of 60:40 respectively
- Within need-based scholarships, 10% quota will be reserved for children of government employees (Grade 1 – 4)
- The score of the applicant is verified from the data provided by the BISEs of Punjab.
- College Principal will verify that the student is enrolled in his/her college, and not availing any other scholarship(s).
- College Principal will also verify the following credentials of the student:
- Name of student
- Father name
- Father/Guardian CNIC
- BISE Registration Number
- Class attendance (minimum 75%)
- Class test results (satisfactory/not satisfactory)
- The Deputy Commissioner will be responsible for ascertaining that the candidate is eligible on need-basis, based on the information provided via online dashboard.
NOTE: The students who have got admission in a public college in district other than their residential district, their merit will be determined on the basis of district of domicile.
Process Flow for Applications Submission
For Bachelor Level Eligibility Criteria
There are almost 891 different programs in Punjab Universities. Therefore, Registrars of Universities will provide top candidates in each of their registered program to Higher Education Department (HED) for award of Scholarships.
In order to submit application for Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarship, candidates have to apply online. Moreover, only online applications will process, any other way of application submission will not be accepted. To apply online, click on the following “Apply Online” button!
On the online application submission page, to create account enter the B-Form or CNIC number of the candidate & click on “Verify” button. In case you’ve already created account, click on Login link to Sign in into your account.
Complete the online application submission process & finally submit your application form. In case you face any issue during the online application submission process, feel free to ask us in the comments section below!
Deadline – Last Date to Apply
According to the notification, 10th March, 2021 (10-03-2021) is the last date to submit online application for this scholarship. What are you waiting for? Hurry up & apply online now!
No doubt Rehmatul-lil Alameen Scholarships Program 2021 is an excellent opportunity for students. Therefore, in case you’re in need of financial support, don’t ignore this opportunity. In case of further query, feel free to comment below or contact us.