Here you can find complete information regarding Teachers e Transfer Policy, Procedure, Objectives & Benefits. The Government of Punjab has issued the e Transfer Policy with it’s complete procedure. Moreover, you can also find here e-Transfer’s objectives & benefits.
Teachers e Transfer Policy Procedure Objectives & Benefits
Now a days, Modern technology has helped increase productivity. Humans sometimes fail to deliver on time & quality. Most of the countries have integrated modern technology in their departments, increasing output and allowing for more consistent quality.
e-Transfer is a great step by the Government of Punjab. It’ll surely facilitate all the teachers, as well as, clerical staff. We congratulate to Govt of Punjab & Teachers for this extraordinary step. Wish you the very Good Luck with your start.
What are Key Objectives of E-Transfer Policy?
Following are the key objectives of E-Transfer Policy:
- Make the transfer process transparent & merit oriented
- Make the transfer process systematic, credible & reliable
- Minimize human interference, favoritism & tackle corruption
- To enforce stipulated timelines (during summer break)
- To help avoid frequent transfers all year round
What is the Procedure of Online e-Transfer Application?
Online e-Transfer Procedure goes through following steps:
- Transfer/Posting will only be done online, via Transfer App
- Once Transfer application have been submitted, the e-Transfer system will auto generate wait-list of applications for each school & post it online.
- Teachers can raise objections against his/her own rank in the waitlist or that of others.
- The concerned transferring authorities will have online access to review, approve or reject received applications based on waitlist order
- The concerned transferring authorities will get verification of the documents from concerned issuing authorities
- For approved applications, Transfer orders with QR-Code will be auto generated from the system, for applications that meet all criteria & documentation authenticity requirements
The following diagrams clearly shows the whole e Transfer Process.
Click Diagrams below to view in Full Size
Two Step Application Process:
This e Transfer of Teachers involves following two main phases.
Phase 01: Within District Transfers 35 Days
Phase 02: Across District Transfers 25 Days
- Open merit transfers will be opened for a defined period during summer break
- Applications for Mutual, Wedlock & Compassionate grounds transfers will be processed throughout the year
What are the Benefits of e-Transfer?
Following the main benefits of e Transfers:
- Convenient mobile access
- Standardized application procedure with defined time period
- Online availability of information regarding available school & seats
- Online availability of marks of all applicants
- System is designed in a way that it will facilitate teachers to transfer to their nearby schools
- Fewer in Person visits
- Minimal operator invention
- Central helpline & complaints logging
- Easy access to instructions and applicable policies
- No travel, No Sifaarish & No Money involved
That’s all about Teachers e Transfer Policy Procedure Objectives & Benefits. In case of any query, feel free to comment below or contact us.