On this page you can download New Application Form Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships 2020. Free download new form for Benevolent Fund scholarship for studying children of government servants.
Download New Application Form Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships 2020
The issued official Benevolent Fund (BF) Educational Scholarships Application Form 2020 is divided into two parts, as under;
- Part 1 of the Application Form requires personal information e.g Student Name, Father Name, CNIC Details, Father’s Job Detail, Family Detail etc.
- Part 2 is actually an affidavit & attestation from student’s educational institution.
💡 Both Parts of Scholarship Form are shown below;
Let’s Download New Application Form
Required Documentation with Application Form
Following attested copies must be attached with application form:
- Copy of Student’s CNIC or B-form
- CNIC Copy of both father & mother, in case of death, copy of guardian’s CNIC
- December 2019 Salary slip of in-service employees, while retired employee attach a copy of pension book (PPO)
- Student’s result card issued for the year of 2019 by board or university (Copy downloaded from internet is not acceptable)
- All other document’s attested copies, unattested copies are not acceptable.
- For more details look into following attached copy of advertisement.
Check following copy’s part of advertisement for Required Documentation with Application Form
Check following copy’s part of advertisement for Required Documentation Checklist with Application Form
Last Date to Submit Application Form:
Submit scholarship application form by hand or through post between 01-01-2020 to 31-03-2020. Applications received after 31-03-2019 will not be entertained.
For getting official guidelines contact to Administrative Officer Benevolent Fund, Phone No. 042-99204035.
In case of any further query regarding Download New Application Form Benevolent Fund Educational Scholarships 2020. Feel free to comment below or contact us.