Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship Latest
Here on this page you can find Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarship Latest. The Pakistan Science Foundation, known as PSF is federal government institutions. PSF Scholarship is to promote and funding the students getting science education across the country. It is being supervised by the Ministry of Science & Technology of Government of the Pakistan. Pakistan Museum of National History also operates and administrates it. The department is doing splendidly since its establishment. The department has become successful to promote education in the country. This scholarship is available for every student of Matric class. NTS conducts test to shortlist candidates. Scholarship is only on merit basis.
Eligibility Criteria PSF Scholarship:
Terms and conditions of scholarships are available on the official website of PSF. The last date for submission of admissions form is 30th July 2018. The admission is also available on the official website of the National Testing System (NTS). Filled scholarship should be submitted to the office of National Testing System located at Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad before 30th July 2018.
The candidates must be capable to fulfill the requirements of scholarship. One must remember to read the following eligibility criteria before applying:-
- Applicant must have certificate of matriculation with at least 60% overall and 70% in science subjects such as Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology or computer science.
- Furthermore, students waiting for results are also eligible to apply on the basis of 9th result.
Facilities for Selected Candidates:
- The selected students for scholarship announced by the Pakistan Government will have chance to get admissions in the leading colleges and institutions in cities of Pakistan such as Islamabad, Multan Peshawar, Hyderabad, Quetta and Sukkar.
- Monthly scholarship for tuition, accommodation and other educational expenses.
- Awareness about latest and modern information technology.
- Provision of laptop / tablets along with facility of internet.