Are you looking for Pifra Registration for Monthly Salary Slip Guide? Here you can know the process to receive salary slips into your Email by Pifra, on regular basis. It’s a complete, easy & comprehensive step wise guide for Pifra Email Registration. Moreover, it’ll resolve all your confusions & problems regarding Pifra salary slips.
Pifra Registration for Monthly Salary Slip Guide Updated
Salary Slips are a kind of important thing, which explains all your salary details e.g basic pay amount & stage, allowances, deduction of taxes & benevolent fund’s amount etc. Therefore, all the government employees need to check it, on regular basis.
In the olden days, employees had to visit the account office to receive their monthly salary slips. But, now in the age of digitization, you can get it anywhere, with ease. Moreover, thanks to Financial Accounting & Budgeting System (FABS), for providing this fabulous service.
Pakistan Government Employees can get their monthly Pay Slip direct into their Email inbox. Therefore, now you don’t need to go account office for your salary slips. Moreover, you can have all months slips record in you email inbox. You can get print of any month’s salary slip, anywhere, anytime.
Pifra Email Registration to Receive Monthly Salary Slips – Step wise Guide
In order to receive your monthly salary slips from Pifra, you need to go through following easy steps;
1. First of all, Click following PIFRA Online Registration Form button. (After opening Pifra Form, don’t forget to read further steps, below)
On the m.pifra.gov.pk welcome page, you’ll have an online registration form. (as shown in photo, below). You need to completely fill this online form. (Check further steps for how to fill this form, below)
💡 For Successful Registration on m.pifra.gov.pk, do not miss a single Step
2. In first text box enter your Government’s Code, according to the following list;
- Federal Employees Enter F
- KPK Employees Enter N
- KPK District Government Employees DGN
- Sindh Employees S
- Balochistan Employees Enter B
- Punjab Employees Enter P
- Punjab District Government Employees Enter DGP
- Kashmir Employees Enter K
- Kashmir Council Employees Enter C
- Gilgit Baltistan Employees Enter GB
- Gilgit Baltistan Council Employees Enter GBC
💡 For example Punjab Government Teachers are under Punjab District Government, so, they’ll write code DGP
3. In the second text box, enter your “Personal Number” .
4. In third text box enter you Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) Number, without dashes (-), e.g 1234567891234
5. In the forth box enter your Date of Birth (DOB) without dashes or slashes e.g for 2nd February, 1989 date of birth enter like this 02021989
6. At number five, enter your “Cell Number” mean you mobile number.
7. Finally, after entering all the above data click on button, given at the end of the form, to verify all entered information. (Button shown in following photo)
If all the entered information is correct, then two more text boxes will appear to enter email. (as shown in following image)
8. Enter your valid Email in both text boxes, to receive your monthly salary slip. After entering your email in both boxes, you need to press “Enter” button on your keyboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After entering Email in both boxes, pressing “Enter” button from keyboard is mandatory. In case you’re on mobile you need to press “↩” right curving left arrow button. (usually used to start next paragraph).
NOTE: For registration prefer Gmail account email, as, other email services usually create problems.
NOTE: Download SEDiNFO Box app from Playstore & register your Email in only 2 minutes easily. Watch following video for complete procedure.
Also watch following Video
That’s all about “Pifra Registration for Monthly Salary Slip Guide Updated”. In case of any problem or query, feel free to comment below or contact us.